We are in the middle of 2013! Whether you are mourning the loss of the first half of the year or eagerly anticipating the remaining half of the year, this is a good time to review your business goals and budget. In his article, 7 Ways to Make the Rest of 2013 Amazing, Kevin Daum (an Inc. 500 entrepreneur with a more than $1 billion sales and marketing track record) advises:
1. Solve at least one communication issue.
2. Eliminate at least one useless practice or policy.
3. Remove at least one useless item from your budget.
4. Commit to at least one new experiment.
5. Make at least one new major connection.
6. Add at least one new competency.
7. Inspire at least one colleague.