Office services that work
When you don’t have time for office work or when your existing office staff need help, call Virtual Option. Here are just a few examples of the most common services we deliver:
Email/voice mail processing
- Prioritizing email and voice mail to ensure the most important get immediate attention and lower priority items are handled at a later time.
- Preparation of all forms of correspondence, reports, training manuals, contracts, proposals, business plans, tracking logs, progress reports, marketing plans and financial reports.
- From micro cassettes and wav files
- Ensuring that all company documents have a consistent, professional appearance and checking the basics of spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for all administrative requests. Answering enquiries, sending out information and providing resources when required.
- Arranging meetings and scheduling appointments. Booking travel, conferences and conference calls. Setting up training sessions and workshops.
- Complete support from template design to slide development
Yes, we can do that
- More time to focus on what you do best
- Help to complete time-consuming, tedious jobs
- Extra assistance to handle a peak workload
- Temporary replacements to fill in for employees that are sick or on holiday
There are virtually hundreds of ways we can help, but just one result: you pay only for what we deliver – and you save up to 50%, versus the cost of hiring full or part-time staff.
We can provide services remotely and communicate with you by telephone, fax, e-mail, internet and CDs. Plus you have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that every Associate of the Virtual Option team is a proven professional.