Made to Order!
- More time to focus on what you do best
- Help to complete time-consuming, tedious jobs
- Extra staff to handle a peak workload
- Your staff are not available to work offsite
There are virtually hundreds of ways we can help! – and you save up to 50%, versus the cost of hiring full-time staff.
Plus you have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that every member of the Virtual Option team is a proven professional, selected by Marion Tripp, the founder and president of Virtual Option.
Executive Support Without Executive Overhead!
When you need office help – but not office overhead– it’s time to call Virtual Option.
We are the smart choice for any company because we can save you up to 50%, versus the cost of hiring full-time or part-time help. Better still, our experienced Associates provide the level of support that fits your needs and budget. So you get the results you need – increased sales, higher productivity, improved customer service – but none of the costs associated with full-time employment: benefits, employment taxes, sick leaves and vacations.
Call us for a single, one-time project or ongoing support, provided by telephone, fax, e-mail, internet and CDs. Or we can provide support for an event or meeting outside your offices, such as a trade show, conference centre or business meeting.
We can deliver admin, sales, order processing and management services for just about any company in the small business sector or corporate sector as well as associations and companies outside Canada that need office, export or marketing services.
What about seasonal businesses with concentrated, time-sensitive work loads? Virtual Option delivers exactly what you need – temporary help, delivered by skilled, experienced Associates.
And don’t forget about those times when you need temporary help because an employee is unavailable to work off-site because of a holiday or sickness. Our Associates are the ideal replacement because they have the skills and experience required to fit in quickly.
Many of our competitors, in contrast, have just one employee and are limited to providing administrative services.
Read our client testimonials to learn more about the benefits of working with Virtual Option and the company founder and president, Marion Tripp, a proven business manager with over 20 years of experience in administration, sales support, marketing, promotion, and business management. Then discover why virtual business services are becoming so popular.
Sales support from start to finish
You know the importance of making the initial sale. But long-term success depends on completing all the steps necessary to achieve – and maintain – complete customer satisfaction. Here’s how we can help your business make more sales – and keep more customers:
- Outbound telemarketing, script development and cold calling, postage campaigns and email blasts
Preparation of quotes
- Ensure customer needs are fully understood and that the quote is professionally prepared and properly authorized
Order taking, processing and fulfillment
- Order scheduling and monitoring of progress, keeping the end customer informed at all times
Customer contact post-delivery
- We follow-up to ensure that expectations are met
Co-ordination of after-sales customer service
- Sales contact scheduling and follow-up
Scheduling of sales calls for subsequent orders and range selling
- Order taking for repeat orders
Data base management
- Organizing and maintaining your vital databases
Managing to improve
Along with providing sales and admin support services, Virtual Option can provide the assistance senior management needs to identify and correct issues or take advantage of new opportunities. Here are just a few examples of the specific services we deliver:
- Creating internal systems and procedures covering all key business function
- Investigating business issues, recommending corrective action and, on approval, assisting with the implementation of solutions
- Sourcing studies to select suppliers and independent surveying of customers
- Sales analysis and comparisons with company objectives and forecasts
- Tracking and analyzing marketing information to identify what’s working – and what’s not
- Working with the sales team to grow the business and to help identify the actions required to meet growth targets
When your existing staff need help to handle a peak workload or a special event, call Virtual Option.
Here are just a few examples of the specific services we deliver:
- Overflow document preparation (i.e. agendas, handouts, workbooks, flyers, reports, etc.)
- PowerPoint presentations (design, formatting, development)
- Database management (i.e. data entry, update management)
- Lead Generation: Outbound telemarketing, script development and cold calling, postage campaigns and email blasts
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Pre-registration for events, arranged by phone, email or online
- On-site registration and post-event attendee reconciliation (i.e. pre-registered versus no-shows, walk-ins, etc.)